lexmark Z65 on debian?

Hi all

I have just got a lexmark Z65 and now I can't print to it. I have search
the net for info, and some sites says the printer i linux compatibel,
others says just win\mac.

I have search lexmark and google for help, but I haven't found anyting
helpful.

The printer is installed on a windozeboz (as a network printer, it's
attached to the net directly), and has beed given the ip
x.x.x.x, but when I ping or nmap, I cant find it, but it still prints from
windoze? I'm confused :)

The terminal doesn't print any errors either.

Has anyone had some experiense, or mabye a working printcap file, with
this printer on debian (running edebian 2.2 and 2.4)?

/ernst