Debian and *BSD

I was wondering if there is a *BSD compatibility in
Debian? I'm basically dual booting FreeBSD and Debian,
because FreeBSD only has 90% compatibility with the
Linux kernel. I want to install Win4Lin, for example,
but they do not support the FreeBSD kernel, because it
is not fully POSIX compliant, etc, etc. Anway, Also,
can you run FreeBSD packages(i.e. ports) on Debian? I
have the FreeBSD 4.6 ports on CD and would like to be
able to use certain packages I like, if possible.
Thanks for your time.

Best of Wishes