Re: Java: basic test

On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 08:28:44PM +0300, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
| Thanks for your replies.
|
| The "HelloWorld" test works.

Good.

| Nevertheless,
| I still cannot run what I want to run.

What do you want to run?

| which package must we install to basic Java installation ?

You have a *basic* java installation.  You need to explain what you
are trying to run and what error you received.  More than likely you
have a CLASSPATH problem with the non-trivial app you are trying to
run.

| Larry Smith wrote:
| >I don't think a full java system came with Potato.

It includes jdk 1.1.8, IIRC, which is "full", but old.

-D

--
A)bort, R)etry, B)ang it with a large hammer

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/