Re: ATI Technologies Inc Rage 128 RL

My iMac has the rage128 RL/VR, it works the 'ati' driver... but xautoconfig can't determine valid modes. lspci says: 00:10.0 Display controller: ATI Technologies Inc Rage 128 RL/VR AGP I have the 'r128' kernel module loaded, but not the 'agpgart', it seems to leak memory.

Bob Underwood wrote:

I have this video card working well with both the stock 2.4.18-k7 and -k6 kernels. my XF86Config-4 includes:

Section "Device"
	Identifier		"AtI Rage Pro"
	Driver		"ati"

My /etc/modules includes the module "agpgart"

hth
bob