Von: Yildiz, Murat
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. August 2002 10:03
An: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Betreff: Woody 3.0 installation

Hi,
first I really appreciate your help within this mailing list...
I try to boot with the first cd of woody 3.0 and get this error :
(Pro200 , 12xCdrom )
---Debian Installation CD---
In case of problem, try booting one of the other CD's (2 to 5)
Read the installation manual for more details

ISOLINUX 1.67/debian-cd 2002-05-14 isolinux: Loading spec packet failed,
trying to wing it
isolinux:Failed to locate CD-ROM device ;boot failed.

I can boot with 2-5 ,but then cannot chose kernel 2.4, is the cdrom causing
this ?

Murat