RE: aptitude equivalent of 'apt-get -f <release>'?

Hi Mario,

aptitude doesn't need the equivalent.  aptitude generally does a better job
of handling dependancies.  Plus, it's easy to correct the dependancies by
just viewing the package.  If aptitude can't handle a dependancy, it's due
to borken dependancies with the package itself, not an aptitude issue.
Well, that's my experience with using aptitude over that past 2 years.  As a
side note, I've never used dselect.

-mk