Need contents of /etc/rc6.d directory

Hi.

I've just had this misfortune to be hit with some filesystem
corruption. Various files were deleted, renamed, etc. After
several hours of recreating symbolic links, reinisnstalling
packages, etc., I've got my system working again. I am
still finding a few problems, and fixing them as they come up.

One problem that I need a little help on is the contents of
my /etc/rc6.d were blown away. I don't know the right order for
rebuilding the various symbolic links so that the system shuts
down or reboots cleanly. Reinstalling a few packages has put
a couple of symlinks back, but I'm still missing many.

Would a few people mind sending me the output of ...

$ cd /etc/rc6.d
$ ls

... so I can recreate the links.

Thanks in advance.

Art Haas

deserve neither liberty nor safety.
 -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759