vorbis split breaking artsd and noatun, fix?

Hi,

I suspect the libvorbis split has broken my artsd and noatun.

When I run noatun, artsd dies with the following error:

libvorbisfile.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
MCOP ObjectManager: Could not load extension libarts_mpeglib.la.
MCOP ObjectManager: can't find implementation for MP3PlayObject.
Segmentation fault

All the new libvorbis packages are installed...

Anyone know how to go back to before?

--
Alwyn Schoeman
SMART Money Inc.

"The clock on the wall keeps moving, time stands still...
 No matter how the dice may fall, someone else always gets to call the number..."