Printing with Lexmark Z22: no results (again)

Okay, I posted a previous message and some helpful information was given
which led me in the right track, but I still have no results. Here is what's
up (and I have more information about the problem.)

I have a Lexmark Z22 printer and am using footmatic (via apt-get install
foomatic-bin) to interface to CUPS. I have generated the PPD file at
linuxprinting.org, and I have set up the printer in CUPS via the web
interface. Now I am trying to print a test page and I get no results.

Everything looks fine, as CUPS says that the printer is idle and accepting
jobs. And there are no active jobs as all the jobs are said to have been
completed. Can anyone provide any information, help, or suggestions as to
what's going on? Thanks.

BTW, the printer is working (tested in Windows), and I am sorry to start
another thread. My apologies.

--
Scott C. Linnenbringer
sl.at.eskimo.com