Re: Package Dependency Graph

Yes, yes, yes!!!
This is very close to what I need. At least it can get me started.
On the left hand side, in the depends tab, I can select from
	- what it depends on
	- what depends on it
	- suggested & recommended

What I would have liked to see is the possibility to intersect these
sets with the set of installed packages. So that, for example, having
selected a package, I could view what installed packages depends on it.
( and if none, then I have a candidate for extermination ).

Very nice GUI, very intuitive. I like it!

Thanks a lot,

Matt