Re: Equation editors [Was: Re: CUPS]

on Mon, 19 Aug 2002 03:57:36AM -0700, Thanasis Kinias insinuated:
> To be sure, LaTeX has a bit of a learning curve, but if you master
> it you'll never want to muck with WP again for math.

i love it.  sure, i spent about twice as long doing my math homework
last semester than if i'd just done it longhand, but it was worth it
in pure aesthetic pleasure.  and if you know TeX already, the learning
curve for the math package isn't even that high.  i have some
references up at http://www.maenad.net/LaTeX/ that were really useful
to me -- i just kept the manual open on one destop, and referred to it
as needed.

and TeX is *so* much prettier than Word!

good luck!

</nori>

--
    .~.      nori @ sccs.swarthmore.edu