Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2002 #891

In outlook express, Todd can access the full text of the message by right
clicking hte message, click properties, selecting the details tab, then
clicking the message source button. Then select the headers, right click
and click copy.

Then he can paste into his message by right click where he wants it and
click paste.

(I'm stuck with Lose because of a publisher and an ISP who won't allow
anything but MS Lose. Debian/GNU Linux ASAP. Yea Debian.)

David Teague