Re: problems with fvwm

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 06:15:23AM -0700, Larry Smith wrote:
> Having been a teacher, I find that if you choose to
> expend effort to help others who have questions,
> nit-picking about form is in itself a monumental waste
> of time, of no value to the person you intend to help.

It's funny how my teachers always used to complain about my handwriting.
Although it annoyed me at the time, looking back it indeed was pretty
poor, and made it difficult for people to make out what I was writing.
They were trying to help me be understood. I think there's a parallel
here.

Form isn't the most important thing in the world or anything, but when
you're writing something that over 2000 subscribers to the mailing list
are going to be reading then I think it's worth taking a few moments to
clean it up.

Cheers,