Re: character display problem with web browsers

> the problem is due to the way the site was created and the
> fonts used on the site.  They were most likely created using MS
> tools and thus have automatically been updated to use MS's preferred
> version of '.  One solution is to educated the web masters.  The
> other is to figure out the font they used and install it.

On another machine running Redhat, it was displayed fine.  One thing I
noticed is the locales on that machine is en_US.iso885915.  I tried
dpkg-reconfigure locales but does not find this en_US.iso 8859-15
(there are ISO 8859-15 but for other languages not English).  Is there
a way I can get en_US.iso8859-15 on Debian ?

An example of the website I have problem with is
http://www.diveintopython.org/

Thanks