Re: problems with fvwm

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002, Larry Smith wrote:

> Please tell me what the last comment in this chain
> (end of message) is all about?

[...]

> *************** What's this all about ???
> > Please use postfix quoting format:  your reply goes
> > below the material
> > cited.  Trim your quotes appropriately and ensure
> > your attributions are
> > accurate.

Well, in my view, the first bit (postfix, don't prefix) is optional; the
second bit (quote what's relevant and attribute accurately) is not.

fwiw

Patrick

--
Patrick Wiseman                               pwiseman@mindspring.com
Linux user #17943                             *Google First, Ask Later*