[SOLVED] Re: Testing : Conflicts between libc6 and j2sdk1.3

Thanks to Collin Watson, the solution is to download and install the
following packages from:

http://security.debian.org/debian-security/pool/updates/main/g/glibc

libc6-dev_2.2.5-11.1_i386.deb
libc6_2.2.5-11.1_i386.deb
locales_2.2.5-11.1_all.deb

(substitute your architecture of choice of course)

This worked for me.  I'm not sure about the ramifications regarding
future apt-get upgrades but it seems to have fixed my apt problems as
well.

Regards,

Lucas