Re: failure notice (about relays.osirusoft.com)

> Please take this conversation off debian-user. I'm not entirely sure why
> it ended up here, but it's quite off-topic.

Isn't the discussion of various RBLs and mail software on-topic?
Doesn't this affect debian users ability to receive email?

Would discussion of various anti-virus software be more on-topic?
Doesn't that affect debian users ability to receive email as well?

IMHO, discussion of RBLs is a legit topic to talk about. I am bringing to
light something many users might not know... that using
relays.osirusoft.com blocks out lots of Asia.