Installing E on a sub-filesystem

Hi,
	I had E running on a system called 'Cyberia' which
crashed due to a kernel oops. I had a number of themes
installed which have taken on rarity value since
www.themes.org was hacked into.

	I have since installed a larger system called 'Tux',
with 'Cyberia' as a subsystem in /home/cyberia and /usr/cyberia
... with the 2.4.x kernel (at last) recognising the Promise
controller.

	I run E on Tux but would also like to be able to do so
on Cyberia but keep getting the message that it would "rewrite
the files of the current window manager" ... and possibly do nasty
things to my system.

	I have no wish to see the E's conflicting - is that a
realistic prospect or am I jumping at shadows ?

Adam Bogacki,
afb3@primus.com.au
adam@bogacki.net