MAMMAN JOS

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM AND NATURAL RESOURCES, LAGOS,
NIGERIA.
TEL: 234-1-4702516
 mamman_jos1@lycos.com

 AUGUST 12 2002

DEAR SIR.

 Please I want you to patiently read this my offer and
make up your mind
whether you will accept it or not. I am Dr. Mamman Jos the special
assistant to the
minister of petroleum and natural resources in Nigeria. I am the
linkman between the
organization for petroleum exporting countries - OPEC and the
petroleum sector in
Nigeria. I also attend OPEC meetings. Through the sale of our
allocated oil quota in
OPEC, I was able to make US$28million, which is currently deposited in
a Security
and Finance company in South Africa under a name and a secret code. I
want you to
assist me to claim this money as I cannot claim it directly because I
am still a civil
servant. If you will be interested, all you will do is to travel to
South Africa after I give
you the name and the secret code with which the fund is deposited
and you do a
change of ownership so that you will be eligible to collect the fund
on my behalf. I
will give you 20% of the fund for this assistance. I am fully
aware of the
international monitoring of all large-scale financial movements after
the September
11th terrorist attack on America and will provide a classified
clearance paper from
the ministry to show that the US$28million is neither terrorist nor
drug related.
Kindly respond to my proposal I am expecting your fax response. I will
later give you
a secure telephone number when I get your response. I want to assure
you that there
is no risk attached in this transaction. Till I hear from you.

Best regards, Dr

Mamman Jos