Re: contents of woody discs

Matthias Czapla <dermatsch@gmx.de> writes:

> Colin Watson wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 04:07:56PM +0200, Matthias Czapla wrote:
> > There is rarely any point downloading the CDs unless you're going to
> > burn them and use them on several machines, though. Why not just get
> > individual packages from a local Debian mirror?
>
> Yes, Im setting up debian systems quite often recently. But I think Im going
> to buy a set... supporting debian and stuff...

I don't think any money from the CD sets go to Debian, unless they
have a contribution selection.  I just ordered from CheapBytes, and I
noticed that they no longer have an option to contribute to Debian (I
think they used to).  Does anybody know if any of the other US CD
distributors still have an option to contribute to Debian?

--
Carl Johnson		carlj@peak.org