Re: Problem with mutt and "N" message flag

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 05:34:52PM -0500, Hall Stevenson wrote:

| I have "mailboxes" defined in my .muttrc. They all have "+" signs in
| front of them though... I don't know why, but I didn't add it just for
| kicks either. Could an older version of mutt have wanted the "+" sign
| and my current, 1.4, not like it ??

The '+' has the same meaning as '='.  It tells mutt to prepend $folder
to the path.  The default for $folder is ~/Mail.  So if you say
'mailboxes +debian', then that means ~/Mail/debian is the path to the
mailbox.  See the $folder option in 'man muttrc'.

-D

--
Many a man claims to have unfailing love,
but a faithful man who can find?

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/