Re: LILO problem in Woody

Hi,
You might want to try booting off a boot CD and "rescue" into
your debian system.
When your prompted for:
boot:
type in
rescue root=/dev/hda2   (assuming / is on /dev/hda2)
Then re-run liloconfig.
You probably don't want to install lilo into your MBR, but into
your root partition, this is if you want to keep your PowerQuest
boot manager.
I usually use the Debian lilo installed into the MBR and use Debian's
lilo to run all my other OS's.

hth,
Mike