Re: List postings as attachments

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:54:09 -0500, Hall Stevenson wrote:

>> * Gary Turner (kk5st@swbell.net) [020815 15:04]:
<snip>
>>So, fork out the $30. and get as sane
>> as you can be on a MS machine.
>
>How dare you !! A Deb-head *pay* for software ?? That must have been
>difficult... <g>

Not all that hard, that was pre Linux for me.  Even then I knew I wanted
a text based mail app, and Agent was just what I needed.  Free upgrades
aren't bad either.  I've been through 2 majors, and received notice just
today of a minor upgrade.

It supports filtering on any header line, or the body through regexp's.
In fact, that's one of the big reasons I still get mail on the MS box--2
years worth of fine-tuned filters that get rid of nearly all the
shi^H^H^H spam before I ever see it.  That damned Mrs Abachi, and the
chain-letter folks still sneak one by every now and then.

Yeah, It's worth $30.:)  'course it'd be worth any price to get out of
the outhouse.:-D
--
gt                  kk5st@swbell.net
 If someone tells you---