Re: your mail

I don't know what PKG_CONFIG_PATH is, and probably anyone who does
will not respond because you didn't put a subject in your mail.  I get
~300 mails each day on this list, and often delete out of hand any
where the subject doesn't look like something I know about.

Tom

--
Tom Cook

"Not to limit itself to play in a sand vat."
	- Google translation of, "not to be stuck in a sandbox."

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au