Re: List postings as attachments

* Paul Johnson (baloo@ursine.dyndns.org) [020815 18:44]:

> On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 01:11:01PM -0400, Hall Stevenson wrote:
> > Note: I'm only half-serious in all of this bickering back and
> > forth. I use mutt at home, but here, I don't have that option.
> > Don't suggest I get a different job that allows me to use linux or
> > anything non-MS either please.
>
> Why not ssh to your home box? You get the additional bonus of
> potentially non-work-related email not going to your work account,
> too, then...

Not possible... Proxy/firewall only allows ports 21, 80, 110, and 443
(https ??) and maybe some other(s) that I haven't discovered. Hell, port
110 was blocked for a while so I had to use Mindspring's web-based mail
program. It was horrid.

The mail doesn't go to my 'work' account either. Naughty, naughty me...
checking personal mail on company time...

Hall

P.S. Hey guys, I'm on mutt at the moment ! :)