Re: List postings as attachments

OT a bit - sorry.

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Gary Turner wrote:

> I run mail from Windows, but had the good sense to find another mail
> app.  After several "not so hot" trials, I settled on Forte Agent
> about two years ago.

I don't use Windows for email any more, but when I did, I found Pegasus a
superb client, giving one almost total control over all the things
necessary.

Patrick

--
Patrick Wiseman                               pwiseman@mindspring.com
Linux user #17943                             *Google First, Ask Later*