MouseMan Wheel config

can anyone tell me how to config a logitech mouseman wheel under woody? what i have is a mouse with a scrolling-wheel and an extra "thumb button". what i want is to let the left and right button function as normal, the wheel scrolling the text, and the thumb button funtioning as a middle button. currently in my Xfree86 config file i have a mouse with the protocol MouseManPlusPS/2 (it's working fine but without the wheel and the thumb-button). what other extra setting would make my mouse function as i desired?

thanks!!