IDE expansion/RAID card

Hello,

I would like to use 4 IDE hard drives and 2 IDE cdrom drives in a new Debian
server that I am building. I have never used IDE PCI cards, and I was
wondering if someone could make a recommendation??

I just need more IDE interfaces, hardware RAID would be nice, but I don't have
to have it. I'm more concerned that each drive spins as fast as possible
while not slowing the other drives down. So, I would like each drive to have
its own interface... no master/slave stuff.

Thank you,
Brad