Re: su questions

On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 02:51:13PM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> BTW changing remstats' shell in the /etc/passwd to /bin/sh does not
> make any difference in this behaviour.

Wrong! I checked again after someone pointed that out to me in
personal email.  I don't know what I did differently the first time I
tried it.  It is working now.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the
      Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance
      and supplication for all saints."       Ephesians 6:18