Re: What about a file /proc/kcore?

----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>
> On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 07:35, R. Bradley Tilley wrote:
> > On Tuesday 13 August 2002 08:25 am, Tom Cook wrote:
> [snip]
> > Wait a minute. According to some, GNU/Linux *itself* is a virus, and
Debian is
> > the worst strain.
>
> No, Linux is just a strain of the Unix virus, which destroyed The
>
> --
> +----------------------------------------------------------------+
> | Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net            |
> | Jefferson, LA  USA                                             |
> |                                                                |
> | I can't make you have an abortion, but you can *make* me pay   |
> | child support for 18 years?  However, if I want the child      |
> | (and all the expenses that entails) for the *rest*of*my*life*, |
> | and you don't want it for 9 months, tough luck???              |

VMS? Isn't that the OS designed around the principle of "No, you can't"? :-)

We all know that HAL is one Caesar-shift from IBM, and everyone thinks it's
deliberate but Arthur C. Clarke insists it's a coincidence. Now, is it a
coincidence that Windows NT - WNT - is one Caesar-shift from VMS?

Pigeon