Re: SID users

On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 21:11, Joao Carlos da Silveira Costa Filho wrote:

> What is the real debian list for the SID users?

I use sid and Im subscribed to debian-devel and debian-user (amoung
others), but I believe that those are the most pertinent.  devel will
inform you of any major shifts in sid, and you can get help with
problems from user.  Also it helps to remember that for the most part
sid is for developers, and should be treated as such.

--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson	shenson2@wvu.edu

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."