Var imgFiles (Issue # IDS-4202726)

Based on your recent e-mail, an issue has been opened as follows:

USERID:  vw-verio3
DOMAIN:  None
ISSUE #: IDS-4202726
SUMMARY: Var imgFiles

If you need to send us additional e-mail regarding this matter, please
make sure that the issue number is included in the subject line of your
message.  That way, our automatic routing system will file it with
the rest of the information about your case.  Similarly, if you
should need to contact us by phone, the issue number will help us
retrieve its current status.

This is the only automated confirmation notice you should
receive for this issue.  If you send additional messages about the
issue, they will be routed and filed for a human to answer, but
additional copies of this confirmation notice will not be sent.

NOTE:  Please be advised that if you are reporting a problem or error,
the first step that our support engineers take to resolve your issue is
duplicating the problem or error reported.  If a password is required
to duplicate the error, that password must be sent to us as part of this
issue in order to look into the problem.

Now that you've signed up with NTT/VERIO's world class web hosting you
can get FREE business, creativity, and entertainment software! Just visit
our web site at www.verioincentives.com to choose from hundreds of free
titles. All you pay is the shipping and handling charge -- a truly great
deal.