Re: OT: What do Deb-heads do for recreation

Paul Johnson wrote:
Chris Kenrick wrote:

Amen to that.  I only ride my bike to and from the train station every
weekday (about 20 mins per day total), and I've already had one broken
wrist and several near misses...

I've been bumped in traffic a few times, and two weeks ago some
inconsiderate jerk driving a truck left a block-long quarter inch
cable drag behind him, which snagged my chain as I spotted it too late
to dodge, and tore out my rear derailleur.

I get the impression cycling is quite dangerous in other countries, is that correct?

--
Ivo