rh 7.3, wish deb was spinning on the platter

Gave up guys getting the GUI running/fully installed...have RedHat 7.3 up
and running.  I wish like hell Debian had a graphical installer like rh for
us Linux dummies...I'll keep my eye out.  I'm an CPA, not a computer
professional ;>

I don't mind the command line, but why fool with that method during install
when you can tweak from GUI or have the option for a command line install in
addition to the GUI?  Listen up Debbie and Ian.

No need to respond..unsubbing.  Thanks for the help (none :)