Re: XMMS

Kirk Strauser Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 10:37 PM

(
> > Debian 2.2 r5 )
> >
> > Can u tell me whats wrong ?
>
> Two things:
>
> 1) You need to configure the appropriate output plugin in XMMS
>
> 2) If you're using XMMS, then the computer probably serves as a
personal
>    workstation.  In that case, why not upgrade your Debian install
to Woody?

Thanks to all for response;
On lsmod there is no module by name of i810_audio
How ever it is there in /lib/modules/misc, on doing "insmod -f
i810_audio.o" from that directory It complains ( as usual ) of
unresolved symbols & doesnt load.
On selecting different output plugin I see xmms working, that is I see
the cursor moving but there is no sound.

Sachin