Re: OT: What do Deb-heads do for recreation

scripsit David P James:

> Not that I'm a part of your bunch but I too would be an exception to the
> CS norm - shortly I'll be entering my fourth year of an economics
> program at Queen's University in Kingston, Canada. As it happens, the
> entire department of economics there runs on Debian servers, and they
> even have a mirror of the archives, which comes in very useful as very
> high download speeds can be had from it when I am in Kingston.

Another exception:  I'm a doctoral student in modern European history;
my B.A. is also in history.  I've been working for a while as a Web
developer, but that department's very MS-centric, and the only Debian
presence there will leave with me when I switch to full-time student
this fall.  (There's some Linux, but it's struggling for a toehold and
RH-only.)

I'll be running a few Debian boxes in the History department, though.  I
hope to be able to get the number to grow in time.

--
Thanasis Kinias
Web Developer, Information Technology

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul