Re: nvidia-glx-src package, "broken packages"??

Re: Try backing out the packages with dpkg --purge
nvidia-glx-src nvidia-glx-kernel.

I tried to purge the glx packagethat. Did not work.
How can I purge something I haven't got?

Is there problems with som related packages?

The funny (??) thing is that I have got another debian
box also with testing. There I have no problems with
nvidia-glx-src. I have checked that the version is
correct and not some older one.

Is the problem directly at nvidia-glx package or at the packages that it depends on?

Emil