Re: OT: What do Deb-heads do for recreation

on Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:11:19AM -0700, D. insinuated:
> <snip>
> >
> > i'm the only exception to this bunch that i can think of (correct
> > me if i'm wrong, martin) -- i'm a CS minor (music major), but even
> > if i had been planning to do something professionally geeky after
> > college, problems with my wrists sustained from my full-time geek
> > job this summer have shown me that physically, that's not such a
> > good idea (especially if i want to keep playing viola).
>
> I understand that changing to the dvorak setup on the keyboard will
> help releave the tension on the wrists.  I do not know this for a
> fact as I do not have that problem (yet).

thanks for the suggestion ... i already have, as of two weeks ago.  it
is helping, but not enough that i'm able to go back to full days at
work yet.  i think it will be a huge help in the long run, though.

</nori>

--
    .~.      nori @ sccs.swarthmore.edu
    /V\  http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/~nori/jnl/daily.html