Re: GRUB vs LILO

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 02:52:06AM -0400, Scott Henson wrote:

> About 5 more buttons to press over a similar lilo configuration.  And
> so much more flexible. God I love grub :-)

What I like best about GRUB is having more control over the boot
process.  With LILO, if it's set up correctly, everything is fine, but
if not, you're out of luck.  With GRUB, I feel like I could boot even a
system I've never seen before. GRUB gives me one less thing to worry
about ("did I remember to run LILO?").

--
 .~.
 /V\   Lance Simmons