Re: Daily cron job crashes

Ok, a bit of a followup in regards to the problem i am having with the daily
cron job crashing.

It crashed again this morning.  Again, it happened at 6:25.

I tried to run

run-parts --verbose /etc/cron.daily

last time i did this, it crashed at the script "standard" (see original
post) but when i ran it today, it crashed at "man-db".

Someone suggested that it might be hardware.  Well this hardware has been
working fine for me for a couple years now.  Also, this is the ONLY thing
that is giving me probs, i have been doing other things on this machine
since this problem started such as compiling, and nothing crashes like this.
This problem has only cropped up since we installed woody.  Potato was
working fine.  :\

is it possible that there is a problem with run-parts?