Patch Kernel 2.4.19 with XFS Filesystem Support?

Hello there,

    I'm searching for a patch which could let kernel-2.4.19 support XFS filesystem. I tried patchset-2.4.19-pre8-jp13.tar.bz2, but when I run ./addpatches, it says :
    Current kernel version is 2.4.19
    Scanning patch directory: '.'
    Checking 01_kernel-sound-remove-0-pre8 (plain text format)... 1 out
    of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file
    drivers/sound/ac97_codec.c.rej
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
    drivers/sound/emu10k1/main.c.rej
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
    drivers/sound/emu10k1/mixer.c.rej
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
    drivers/sound/emu10k1/recmgr.c.rej
    drivers/sound/emu10k1/voicemgr.c.rej
    can't be applied.  Please modify the patch.

    Sorry that I couldn't understand what's wrong with it. I'd tried to download kernel 2.4.19 source from different sites, but ditto. Is there any solution to the trouble I met ? Otherwise, is there any other method or patch file I could evaluate ?

Thanks
Anderson

Anderson-1.0 is now available!

Email	: Anderson.Fang@ezplay.tv