Re: OT: What do Deb-heads do for recreation

Perhaps debian-curiosa would be a more appropriate forum...

But for the record, I listen to Bach, Oscar Peterson, Dave Brubeck and
Beethoven, read Tolkien and the like (especially his poetry), spend
time with my wife, look after my garden, walk in Morialta national
park, well, you get the idea.

Tom

--
Tom Cook

"Intellectual freedom is not the freedom to believe anything, but the freedom to believe only the truth."
	- Dr. John Stott

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au