Re: webbase-deb -- any documentation on this?

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 09:32:31PM -0700, damar thapa wrote:
> Hi, to all,
>
> While browsing the debian packages, I found the
> captioned packege.  On installation, I found many c
> header files in /usr/include/webbase directory.But I
> did not find any documentation relating to thise
> libraries of headers.

Hmm, that sounds like webbase-dev.

> Can any one give more detail on this package?

Well, there's also the webbase and webbase-doc packages.  Install both
of those if they aren't already, and you should be able to work out
what's what.  You can also use apt-cache to tell you about packages you
don't have installed yet ...

eg:
apt-cache search webbase
will find any packages that mention webbase.

apt-cache show webbase
will show the description of the webbase package...

> Thanks, and my apology, if the subject does not fall
> under this list.

No problem, it's on topic :)

- Chris