Re: gnupg and Mutt not getting along in Testing (sid)

* Marc Wilson <msw@cox.net> [2002 Aug 12 16:36 -0500]:
> You also have to add:
>
> keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve
>
> Otherwise it's not going to go out and get keys.

Ahhh, thanks!

That was the culprit.  Things are working nicely again.

> Testing has not and will never "become" Sid.  Sid is and will forever be
> the unstable distribution.  The testing distribution is Sarge.

Ohhh, I guess somewhere along the line I wasn't paying attention and
missed how the new naming convention works.  I assumed each code name
transitioned from Unstable > Testing > Stable > Obsolete as before.  I
had seen many references to Sarge but assumed (there I go again) that
Sarge was the new Unstable.  Thanks for the correction!

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "We have awakened a
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | sleeping giant and