Re: gnupg and Mutt not getting along in Testing (sid)

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 06:20:13AM -0500, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> It appears gpg is no longer attempting to query the Internet key servers
> I have listed in ~/.gnupg/options:

You also have to add:

keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve

Otherwise it's not going to go out and get keys.

> In ~/.mutt/muttrc I have nothing special regarding gpg.  What should
> there be?  Apparently things worked up until Testing became Sid and I
> updated this box to Sid.

Testing has not and will never "become" Sid.  Sid is and will forever be
the unstable distribution.  The testing distribution is Sarge.

--
Marc Wilson
msw@cox.net