Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2002 #810

Todd

Please do not continue to send messages to the user list, as no one on the
list can unsubscribe you. No one there can help you other than give
suggestions.

Try sending a message to

	debian-user-request@lists.debian.org

(NOT debian-user...)

with NO message body and a subject of

	unsubscribe

or with NO subject and a message body of ONLY

	unsubscribe

FROM THE MACHINE on which you are SUBSCRIBED FAILS to unsubscribe you,

If this does not work, then you should go to the web page,

	www.debian.org

There find Support, under this click the mailing lists link. There you can
find the heading SUBSCRIBE and UNSUBSCRIBE under this you will find an
unsubscribe link. Clicking this gives you a page you can use to
unsubscribe yourself.

If this fails, send email to

	listmaster@lists.debian.org

and explain your problem. That usually works.

I wish you well in whatever OS or Linus Distribution you choose.

David Teague

Debian GNU/Linux: Because the techinical support is free, fast,
                  polite and ACCURATE.