Re: Module loading?

This one time, at band camp, ernst-magne said:
> Hi
> I am not 100% sure, but what if you do like I do with my usbhd and zip. In
> fstab, I add the option : rw,uid=myuser,gid=his_group.
> That gives me full controll as a user.
>
> /ernst

This'll work fine on a single-user system, but why not take advantage of
the multi-user setup.  If you add user accounts later, you don't have to
redo anything.  Just set it up like a floppy:
auto    defaults,user,noauto            00
This will allow any user to mount/umount it, and makes sure it doen't
get mounted at boot.  It's what I use for a Iomega Superdisk, and it
works fine.
HTH,
Steve
--
There can be no twisted thought without a twisted molecule.
		-- R. W. Gerard