apt-get PIN

I am attempting to setup my system using testing.  I have successfully
upgraded to testing, but now I want the KDE from unstable.  The only way I
can get this to work is to include unstable in my sources list.  My problem
then is that apt-get upgrade seems to want to ugrade my entire system to
unstable.  I have specified the following:

#/etc/apt/ap.conf
APT::Default-Release "testing";

and

#/etc/apt/preferences
Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 1001

It still does not want to work.  I ONLY want to upgrade KDE and its
dependencies, not the entire system (granted, most of the system may upgrade
as a dependency, but that is another issue).

Thanks in advance,

Tom Veldhouse