Re: Bastille

I recently installed Debian. Got everything up and running and wanted to run Bastille but keep getting this error message:

Using Tk user interface module.
Only displaying questions relevant to the current configuration.
Could not open config: /etc/Bastille/config, defaults used.
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
couldn't connect to display ":0.0" at /usr/lib/perl5/Tk/MainWindow.pm line 55.
MainWindow->new() at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl//Bastille_Tk.pm line 201

I did su root and ran InteractiveBastille. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks a bunch for any help.

It must be run as root, not just su. The first 3 lines are not to worry. The 3rd line is because it was run before a bastille config file was written.
Bob Scott