gnupg and Mutt not getting along in Testing (sid)

Hi All.

I seemed to have a nice working relationship between GNUpg and Mutt
until I updated this box, which runs Testing, about 10 days ago.  I do
recall Mutt being upgraded at the time, but I got the following error
text anytime I looked at a signed message:

[-- PGP output follows (current time: Sun 11 Aug 2002 09:27:31 PM CDT)
--]
gpg: WARNING: --honor-http-proxy is a deprecated option.
gpg: please use "--keyserver-options honor-http-proxy" instead
gpg: Signature made Sun 11 Aug 2002 08:36:22 PM CDT using DSA key ID
XXXXXXXX
[-- End of PGP output --]

I have changed the honor-http-proxy line ~/.gnupg/options to:

keyserver-options honor-http-proxy

and eliminated the first two lines of output from gpg.  Now, all I get
is:

[-- PGP output follows (current time: Mon 12 Aug 2002 06:11:32 AM CDT)
--]
gpg: Signature made Mon 12 Aug 2002 01:55:26 AM CDT using DSA key ID
XXXXXXXX
[-- End of PGP output --]

It appears gpg is no longer attempting to query the Internet key servers
I have listed in ~/.gnupg/options:

keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net
keyserver search.keyserver.net

In ~/.mutt/muttrc I have nothing special regarding gpg.  What should
there be?  Apparently things worked up until Testing became Sid and I
updated this box to Sid.

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "We have awakened a
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | sleeping giant and